Financial Literacy and Retirement Planning in Japan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonia Grohmann & Theres Klühs & Lukas Menkhoff, 2017.
"Does Financial Literacy Improve Financial Inclusion? Cross Country Evidence,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1682, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Klühs, Theres & Grohmann, Antonia & Menkhoff, Lukas, 2017. "Does Financial Literacy Improve Financial Inclusion? Cross Country Evidence," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168165, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:pal:compes:v:60:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1057_s41294-018-0053-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- KADOYA Yoshihiko & Mostafa Saidur Rahim KHAN, 2016. "Can Financial Literacy Reduce Anxiety about Life in Old Age?," Discussion papers 16076, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Brown, Martin & Graf, Roman, 2013. "Financial Literacy, Household Investment and Household Debt: Evidence from Switzerland," Working Papers on Finance 1301, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2014.
"The Economic Importance of Financial Literacy: Theory and Evidence,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 52(1), pages 5-44, March.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2013. "The Economic Importance of Financial Literacy: Theory and Evidence," CeRP Working Papers 134, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2013. "The Economic Importance of Financial Literacy: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 18952, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agarwal, Sumit & Amromin, Gene & Ben-David, Itzhak & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Evanoff, Douglas D., 2015. "Financial literacy and financial planning: Evidence from India," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 4-21.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:43:y:2017:i:c:p:218-237 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shen, Chung-Hua & Lin, Shih-Jie & Tang, De-Piao & Hsiao, Yu-Jen, 2016. "The relationship between financial disputes and financial literacy," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 46-65.
- Yoshihiko Kadoya & Mostafa Saidur Rahim Khan, 2016. "What Determines Financial Literacy in Japan?," ISER Discussion Paper 0982, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Marco Nieddu & Lorenzo Pandolfi, 2018. "Cutting Through the Fog: Financial Literacy and the Subjective Value of Financial Assets," CSEF Working Papers 497, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Luc Arrondel, 2018. "Financial Literacy and Asset Behaviour: Poor Education and Zero for Conduct?," Post-Print hal-01784318, HAL.
- Beckmann, Elisabeth & Stix, Helmut, 2015.
"Foreign currency borrowing and knowledge about exchange rate risk,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1-16.
- Elisabeth Beckmann & Helmut Stix, 2014. "Foreign currency borrowing and knowledge about exchange rate risk," Working Papers 188, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Grohmann, Antonia & Klühs, Theres & Menkhoff, Lukas, 2018. "Does Financial Literacy Improve Financial Inclusion? Cross Country Evidence," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 95, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- repec:bla:jconsa:v:51:y:2017:i:2:p:255-283 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tabea Bucher-Koenen & Annamaria Lusardi & Rob Alessie & Maarten van Rooij, 2017.
"How Financially Literate Are Women? An Overview and New Insights,"
Journal of Consumer Affairs,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 255-283, July.
- Tabea Bucher-Koenen & Annamaria Lusardi & Rob Alessie & Maarten van Rooij, 2014. "How financially literate are women? An overview and new insights," NBER Working Papers 20793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bucher-Koenen, Tabea & Lusardi, Annamaria & Alessie, Rob J. M. & Van Rooij, Maarten C. J., 2014. "How Financially Literate are Women? An Overview and New Insights," MEA discussion paper series 201419, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Yuichiro Ito & Yasutaka Takizuka & Shigeaki Fujiwara, 2017. "Portfolio Selection by Households: An Empirical Analysis Using Dynamic Panel Data Models," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 17-E-6, Bank of Japan.
- repec:spr:jbecon:v:87:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11573-017-0853-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rob Clark & Rikiya Matsukura & Naohiro Ogawa, 2013. "Low fertility, human capital, and economic growth," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 29(32), pages 865-884, October.
- Annamaria Lusardi, 2012. "Numeracy, financial literacy, and financial decision-making," NBER Working Papers 17821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rekha Reddy & Miriam Bruhn & Congyan Tan, 2013.
"Financial Capability in Mexico : Results from a National Survey on Financial Behaviors, Attitudes, and Knowledge
[Capacidades financieras en México : resultados de la encuesta nacional sobre compor," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16756, The World Bank.
- Luca Spataro & Lorenzo Corsini, 2017.
"Endogenous Financial Literacy, Saving, and Stock Market Participation,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 73(2), pages 135-162, June.
- Spataro, Luca & Corsini, Lorenzo, 2013. "Endogenous financial literacy, saving and stock market participation," MPRA Paper 44342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zuzana Brokesova & Andrej Cupak & Gueorgui Kolev, 2017. "Financial literacy and voluntary savings for retirement in Slovakia," Working and Discussion Papers WP 10/2017, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Gabriel Garber & Sergio Mikio Koyama, 2016. "Policy-effective Financial Knowledge and Attitude Factors," Working Papers Series 430, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Rayenda Khresna Brahmana & Ritzky Karina Brahmana, 2016. "The Financial Planning and Financial Literacy of ex-Malaysia Indonesian Migrant Workers," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(5), pages 47-59.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2011-04-16 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2011-04-16 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crp:wpaper:108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvia Maero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cetorit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .