L’industria dei servizi Internet: Dinamiche settoriali di innovazione in Italia e nel Regno Unito
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Corrocher Nicoletta, 2003. "L'industria dei servizi Internet: dinamiche settoriali di innovazione in Italia e nel Regno Unito," L'industria, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 249-280.
References listed on IDEAS
- Einhorn, Michael A, 1996. "Internet Voice, 'Cyberbypass,' Competitive Efficiency," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(4), pages 1067-1078.
- Cawley, Richard A, 1997. "Internet, lies and telephony," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 513-532, July.
- Clark, David D, 1996. "Adding service discrimination to the Internet," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 169-181, April.
More about this item
KeywordsSystems of innovation; Internet industry;
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cri:cespri:wp133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio Sterzi). General contact details of provider: http://www.kites.unibocconi.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.