The emergence of emotions and pro-social and religious sentiments during the September 11 disaster
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David A Savage & Benno Torgler, 2011. "The emergence of emotions and pro-social and religious sentiments during the September 11 disaster," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 273, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
References listed on IDEAS
- Glenn W. Harrison & John A. List, 2004. "Field Experiments," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(4), pages 1009-1055, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Savage David A., 2016. "Surviving the Storm: Behavioural Economics in the Conflict Environment," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 22(2), pages 105-129, April.
- repec:qut:qubewp:wp014 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsContent Analysis; Positive Emotion; Negative Emotion; Religiosity; Disaster Communications; 9/11;
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- D64 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Altruism; Philanthropy; Intergenerational Transfers
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
- N30 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - General, International, or Comparative
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cra:wpaper:2011-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna-Lea Werlen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cremach.html .