Economic Growth in Post-War Belgium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Van Bavel, 2014. "The mid-twentieth century Baby Boom and the changing educational gradient in Belgian cohort fertility," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 30(33), pages 925-962, March.
- Jong, Herman de & Soete, Antoon, 1999. "Comparative levels of labour productivity and labour costs in manufacturing in Belgium and the Netherlands, 1921-1990," CCSO Working Papers 199904, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Ivo Maes, 2009. "The young Lamfalussy : an empirical and policy-oriented growth theorist," Working Paper Research 163, National Bank of Belgium.
- Erik Buyst, 2013. "The Interaction between Economic Theories and Policies in Belgium, 1944-2000," HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT AND POLICY, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(1), pages 103-120.
More about this item
KeywordsBelgium; Economic Growth;
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:986. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .