Aid, Export Promotion and the Real Exchange Rate: An African Dilemma?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Adam & Stephen A O`Connell, 2000. "Aid versus Trade Revisited," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2000-19, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Akiko Suwa-Eisenmann & Thierry Verdier, 2007.
"Aid and trade,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 481-507, Autumn.
- Thierry Verdier & Akiko Suwa-Eisenmann, 2007. "Aid and Trade," Post-Print halshs-00754208, HAL.
- Suwa Eisenmann, Akiko & Verdier, Thierry, 2007. "Aid and Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 6465, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- SUWA-EISENMANN Akiko & VERDIER Thierry, 2007. "Aid and trade," Research Unit Working Papers 0709, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Alexandra Jarotschkin & Aart Kraay, 2016.
"Aid, Disbursement Delays, and the Real Exchange Rate,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 64(2), pages 217-238, June.
- Jarotschkin, Alexandra & Kraay, Aart, 2013. "Aid, disbursement delays, and the real exchange rate," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6501, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2007. "Angola : Oil, Broad-Based Growth, and Equity," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6759, November.
- Mwanza Nkusu & Selin Sayek, 2004.
"Local Financial Development and the Aid-Growth Relationship,"
IMF Working Papers
04/238, International Monetary Fund.
- Sayek, Selin & Nkusu, Mwanza, 2006. "Local Financial Development and the Aid-Growth Relationship," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2006 23, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Mahmoud M. Sabra & Shaker Sartawi, 2015. "Development Impacts of Foreign Aid on Economic Growth, Domestic Savings and Dutch Disease Presence in Palestine," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(11), pages 532-542, November.
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Bayraktar, Nihal & El Aynaoui, Karim, 2008.
"Roads out of poverty? Assessing the links between aid, public investment, growth, and poverty reduction,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 277-295, June.
- Pierre Richard AGÉNOR & Nihal BAYRAKTAR & Karim EL AYNAOUI, "undated". "Roads out of Poverty? Assessing the Link between Aid, Public Investment, Growth and Poverty Reduction," EcoMod2004 330600003, EcoMod.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Bayraktar, Nihal & El Aynaoui, Karim, 2005. "Roads out of poverty? assessing the links between aid, public investment, growth, and poverty reduction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3490, The World Bank.
- Jonathan Munemo, 2011. "Foreign aid and export diversification in developing countries," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 339-355.
- Pritchett, Lant, 1996. "Measuring outward orientation in LDCs: Can it be done?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 307-335, May.
- Aye Mengistu, Alemu, 2009. "Determinants of Vertical and Horizontal Export Diversification: Evidences from Sub-Saharan Africa and East Asia," Ethiopian Journal of Economics, Ethiopian Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 107-107, August.
- Jonathan Munemo & Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Arabinda Basistha, 2006.
"Foreign Aid and Export Performance: A Panel Data Analysis of Developing Countries,"
06-10 Classification-, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Jonathan Munemo & Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Arabinda Basisth, 2007. "Foreign aid and export performance: a panel data analysis of developing countries," Working Papers 2007-023, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Rajan, Raghuram G. & Subramanian, Arvind, 2011. "Aid, Dutch disease, and manufacturing growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 106-118, January.
- Christopher S. Adam & Stephen A. O'Connell, 2000. "Aid versus trade revisited," CSAE Working Paper Series 2000-19, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Kyle, Steven C., 2005. "Oil Revenue, The Real Exchange Rate and Sectoral Distortion in Angola," Working Papers 127087, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- White, Howard & Luttik, Joke & DEC, 1994. "The countrywide effects of aid," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1337, The World Bank.
- Belshaw, Deryke & Lawrence, Peter & Hubbard, Michael, 1999. "Agricultural Tradables and Economic Recovery in Uganda: The Limitations of Structural Adjustment in Practice," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 673-690, April.
- Kyle, Steven C., 2007. "Oil, Growth and Political Development in Angola," Working Papers 127007, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsAfrica; Development Aid; Export Performance; Real Exchange Rate Appreciation; Traded and Non-Traded Goods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.