Constraints on Enterprise Liquidity and their Impact on the Monetary Sector in Formerly Centrally Planned Economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- G. Alfandari & M.E. Schaffer, 1996. ""Arrears" in the Russian Enterprise Sector," CERT Discussion Papers 9608, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Jérôme Sgard, 1995. "Ajustement des entreprises et distribution du crédit pendant la transition : une comparaison de quatre pays d'Europe centrale et orientale," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(3), pages 787-796.
- Buch, Claudia M., 1996. "Russian monetary policy: Assessing the track record," Kiel Working Papers 786, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jérôme Sgard, 1995. "Ajustement des entreprises et distribution du crédit pendant la transition: Une comparaison de quatre pays d'Europe centrale et orientale," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/7104, Sciences Po.
- Luoana D. Santarossa, 2001. "Arrears as a Sign of Financial Repression in Transition Economies - The Case of Romania," CERT Discussion Papers 0104, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Jérôme Sgard, 1995. "Recapitalisations des banques et aléa moral en Hongrie et en Pologne," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8101, Sciences Po.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit Crunch; East European; Economic Transformation; Trade Credit;
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:841. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.