Key Elements of the Reform of the Hungarian Banking System: Privatization and Portfolio Cleaning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jérôme Sgard, 1995. "Recapitalisations des banques et aléa moral en Hongrie et en Pologne," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8101, Sciences Po.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking; Hungary; Portfolio Cleaning; Privatization;
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- P34 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Finance
- P43 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Finance; Public Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:826. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .