The Contribution of Human Capital Formation to Post-War Economic Growth in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Julio J. Rotemberg & Lawrence H. Summers, 1990. "Inflexible Prices and Procyclical Productivity," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(4), pages 851-874.
- Margaret E. Slade, 1991. "Strategic Pricing with Customer Rationing: The Case of Primary Metals," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 24(1), pages 70-100, February.
- Png, I P L, 1991. "Most-Favored-Customer Protection versus Price Discrimination over Time," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(5), pages 1010-1028, October.
- Stole, Lars A., 1994. "Information expropriation and moral hazard in optimal second-source auctions," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 463-484.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1977.
"Is the Price System or Rationing More Effective in Getting a Commodity to Those Who Need It Most?,"
Bell Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 8(2), pages 517-524, Autumn.
- M. L. Weitzman, 1974. "Is the Price System or Rationing More Effective in Getting a Commodity to Those Who Need It Most?," Working papers 140, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 393-410.
- Levin, Dan & Smith, James L, 1994. "Equilibrium in Auctions with Entry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 585-599.
- Klemperer, Paul D & Meyer, Margaret A, 1989. "Supply Function Equilibria in Oligopoly under Uncertainty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1243-1277, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2002. "The "Iberian Tigers" versus The "Celtic Tiger": Economic Growth Paths in an Economic History perspective," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp416, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- FitzGerald, John & Kearney, Ide & Morgenroth, Edgar & Smyth, Diarmaid, 1999. "National Investment Priorities For The Period 2000-2006," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS33.
- Ide Kearney, 1997. "Shifts in the Demand for Skilled Labour in the Irish Manufacturing Sector: 1979-1990," Papers WP083, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2002.
"The "Iberian Tigers" versus The "Celtic Tiger": Economic Growth Paths in an Economic History perspective,"
FEUNL Working Paper Series
wp416, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Tiago Neves Sequeira, 2003. "The Iberian Tigers versus The Celtic Tiger: Economic Growth Paths in an Economic History Perspective," Economic History 0309002, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Growth; Education; Ireland;
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:819. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .