Trade as an Engine of Political Change. A Parable
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:sjecst:v:154:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s41937-017-0015-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grégoire Rota Graziosi, 2004.
"La fragmentation politique, une revue de la littérature,"
Revue Française d'Économie,
Programme National Persée, vol. 18(4), pages 193-223.
- Grégoire ROTA-GRAZIOSI, 2004. "La fragmentation politique, une revue de la littérature," Working Papers 200401, CERDI.
- Grégoire ROTA-GRAZIOSI, 2006. "Economic integration and political fragmentation," Working Papers 200628, CERDI.
- Schiff, Maurice & Winters, L. Alan, 2002. "Regional cooperation, and the role of international organizations and regional integration," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2872, The World Bank.
- Porta, Pier Luigi & Scazzieri, Roberto, 1997.
"Towards an economic theory of international civil society: Trust, trade and open government,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 5-28, March.
- Pier Luigi Porta & Roberto Scazzieri, 1997. "Towards an Economic Theory of International Civil Society Trust, Trade and “Open Government”," Working Papers 03, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Apr 1997.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Integration; Federalism; Jurisdictions;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:779. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.