Inefficient Diversification in Multimarket Oligopoly with Diseconomies of Scope
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Dixon, Huw David, 1994. "Inefficient Diversification in Multi-market Oligopoly with Diseconomies of Scope," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 61(242), pages 213-219, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neubauer, Silke, 1999. "Multimarket contact, collusion and the internal structure of firms," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Dynamics FS IV 99-25, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Davide Vannoni, 2000.
"The diversifield firm: non formal theories versus formal models,"
ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE,
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2000(106).
- Davide Vannoni, 1998. "The diversified firm: non formal theories versus formal models," CERIS Working Paper 199806, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Lucas Navarro, 2012.
"Plant level evidence on product mix changes in Chilean manufacturing,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 165-195, February.
- Lucas Navarro, 2008. "Plant Level Evidence on Product Mix Changes in Chilean Manufacturing," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv210, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- L. Colombo & P. Labrecciosa & L. Lambertini, 2005. "A Chicken Game of Intraindustry Trade," Working Papers 548, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Alessandro Sembenelli & Davide Vannoni, 2001. "Market Structures with Multi-product Firms: Welfare Analysis and Policy Implications," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 161-179, June.
- Neubauer, Silke, 1997. "Interdivisional information sharing: the strategic advantage of knowing nothing," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Dynamics FS IV 97-33, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Neubauer, Silke, 1997. "The consequences of endogenous timing for diversification strategies of multimarket firms," Discussion Papers, various Research Units FS IV 97-34, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Nachum, Lilach, 1999. "Diversification strategies of developing country firms," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 115-140.
More about this item
KeywordsDiseconomies of Scope; Diversification; Oligopoly;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .