Some Lessons from Economic Transformation in East Germany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Saman Majd & Stewart C. Myers, 1987. "Tax Asymmetries and Corporate Income Tax Reform," NBER Chapters,in: Taxes and Capital Formation, pages 93-96 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saman Majd & Stewart C. Myers, 1985. "Valuing the Government's Tax Claim on Risky Corporate Assets," NBER Working Papers 1553, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Auerbach, Alan, 1990. "The cost of capital and investment in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 410, The World Bank.
- Schanbel, Jacques A & Roumi, Ebrahim, 1990. "A Contingent Claims Analysis of Partial Loss Offset Taxation and Risk-Taking," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 45(2), pages 304-320.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karp, Larry & Paul, Thierry, 1998. "Labor adjustment and gradual reform: when is commitment important?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 333-362, December.
- Karp, Larry & Paul, Thierry, 1994.
"Labor Adjustment and Gradual Reform:Is Commitment Important?,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt7gc7t3nm, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Karp, Larry S. & Paul, Thierry, 1994. "Labor Adjustment And Gradual Reform: Is Commitment Important?," Working Papers 51222, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Karp, Larry & Paul, Thierry, 1995. "Labour Adjustment and Gradual Reform: Is Commitment Important?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1094, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsGerman Unification; Stabilization; Transition of Socialist Economies; Treuhandanstalt; Wages;
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:686. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .