Exchange Rate Dynamics and Currency Unification: The Ostmark-DM Rate
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Burda, Michael & Gerlach, Stefan, 1993. "Exchange Rate Dynamics and Currency Unification: The Ostmark-DM Rate," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 417-429.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hasbach, Wilhelm, 1908. "A History of the English Agricultural Labourer," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number hasbach1908.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans Dewachter & Dirk Veestraeten, 2001.
"Measuring convergence speed of asset prices toward a pre-announced target,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 591-601.
- Hans Dewachter & Dirk Veestraeten, 1999. "Measuring Convergence Speed of Asset Prices Toward a Pre-Announced Target," Working Papers Department of Economics ces9902, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Naszodi, Anna, 2010.
"Testing the asset pricing model of exchange rates with survey data,"
Working Paper Series
1200, European Central Bank.
- Anna Naszódi, 2011. "Testing the asset pricing model of exchange rates with survey data," MNB Working Papers 2011/2, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Frait, Jan & Komarek, Lubos & Meleck, Martin, 2006. "The Real Exchange Rate Misalignment in the Five Central European Countries," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 739, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bronka Rzepkowski, 1997. "Impact de l'annonce de la modalité de fixation des taux de conversion des monnaies européennes," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 128(2), pages 145-159.
More about this item
KeywordsDeutschmark; Kalman Filtering; Monetary Union; Ostmark;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:485. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .