Exchange Rate Dynamics and Currency Unification: The Ostmark-DM Rate
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Burda, Michael & Gerlach, Stefan, 1993. "Exchange Rate Dynamics and Currency Unification: The Ostmark-DM Rate," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 417-429.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans Dewachter & Dirk Veestraeten, 2001.
"Measuring convergence speed of asset prices toward a pre-announced target,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 591-601.
- Hans Dewachter & Dirk Veestraeten, 1999. "Measuring Convergence Speed of Asset Prices Toward a Pre-Announced Target," Working Papers Department of Economics ces9902, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Naszodi, Anna, 2010.
"Testing the asset pricing model of exchange rates with survey data,"
Working Paper Series
1200, European Central Bank.
- Anna Naszódi, 2011. "Testing the asset pricing model of exchange rates with survey data," MNB Working Papers 2011/2, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Frait, Jan & Komarek, Lubos & Meleck, Martin, 2006. "The Real Exchange Rate Misalignment in the Five Central European Countries," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 739, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bronka Rzepkowski, 1997. "Impact de l'annonce de la modalité de fixation des taux de conversion des monnaies européennes," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 128(2), pages 145-159.
More about this item
KeywordsDeutschmark; Kalman Filtering; Monetary Union; Ostmark;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:485. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .