History versus Geography: The Role of College Interaction in Portfolio Choice and Stock Market Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
More about this item
Keywordsasset pricing; education; portfolio choice; social interaction;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-06-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2005-06-14 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2005-06-14 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-GEO-2005-06-14 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HIS-2005-06-14 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-NET-2005-06-14 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:4815. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .