Hold-Up Problems and Firm Formation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
More about this item
Keywordsefficient firm structure; firm formation; hold-up problem; reinvestment-proof equilibria;
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2005-02-13 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-MIC-2005-02-13 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:4688. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .