Bilateral Market Power and Vertical Integration in the Spanish Electricity Spot Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
More about this item
Keywordsbilateral market power; electricity markets; market power test; supply function equilibirum; vertical integration;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2005-02-13 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2005-02-13 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2005-02-13 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:4590. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .