The Economics of Special and Differential Trade Regimes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paola Conconi & Carlo Perroni, 2012.
"Conditional versus unconditional trade concessions for developing countries,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 45(2), pages 613-631, May.
- Conconi, Paola & Perroni, Carlo, 2011. "Conditional versus Unconditional Trade Concessions for Developing Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 8253, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paola Conconi & Carlo Perroni, 2012. "Conditional versus Unconditional Trade Concessions for Developing Countries," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/98541, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Zissimos, Ben, 2007.
"The GATT and gradualism,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 410-433, April.
- Ben Zissimos & Ben Lockwood, 2004. "The GATT and Gradualism," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 607, Econometric Society.
- Ben Zissimos, 2006. "The GATT and Gradualism," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0619, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational agreements; policy commitment; trade and development;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:4508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .