Who Must Pay Bribes and How Much?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2008. "Mauritania : Anti-Corruption Study," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12731, The World Bank.
- Indranil Dutta & Ajit Mishra, 2003.
"Corruption and Competition in the Presence of Inequality and Market Imperfections,"
Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics
152, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Indranil Dutta & Ajit Mishra, 2004. "Corruption and Competition in the Presence of Inequality and Market Imperfections," Working papers 123, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordscorruption; quantiative data;
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-2003-03-14 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2003-03-14 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:3167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .