Economic Performance and Stabilization Policy in a Monetary Union with Imperfect Labour and Goods Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Bartolomeo, 2004.
"Is a Conservative Central Banker a (Perfect) Substitute for Wage Coordination?,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 281-294, June.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Bartolomeo, 2004. "Is a Conservative Central Banker a (Perfect) Substitute for Wage Coordination?," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 281-294, June.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2003. "Is a conservative central banker a (perfect) substitute for wage coordination?," Macroeconomics 0307011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- N. Acocella & G. Bartolomeo & Andrew Hallett, 2006. "Controllability in Policy Games: Policy Neutrality and the Theory of Economic Policy Revisited," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 28(2), pages 91-112, September.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Bartolomeo, 2013. "The Cost Of Social Pacts," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(3), pages 238-255, July.
- Nadine Leiner-Killinger & Víctor López Pérez & Roger Stiegert & Giovanni Vitale, 2007. "Structural reforms in EMU and the role of monetary policy – a survey of the literature," Occasional Paper Series 66, European Central Bank.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2005.
"Non-neutrality of economic policy: An application of the Tinbergen-Theil’s approach to a strategic context,"
0504035, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Apr 2005.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2005. "Non-neutrality of economic policy: An application of the Tinbergen-Theil's approach to a strategic context," Working Papers 82, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Cukierman, Alex, 2008.
"Central bank independence and monetary policymaking institutions -- Past, present and future,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 722-736, December.
- Alex Cukierman, 2006. "Central Bank Independence and Monetary Policy Making Institutions: Past, Present, and Future," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 9(1), pages 5-23, April.
- Alex Cukierman, 2007. "Central Bank Independence and Monetary Policymaking Institutions: Past, Present, and Future," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 54(4), pages 367-395, December.
- Alex Cukierman, 2006. "Central Bank Independence and Monetary Policymaking Institutions: Past, Present, and Future," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 360, Central Bank of Chile.
- Cukierman, Alex, 2007. "Central Bank Independence and Monetary Policymaking Institutions - Past Present and Future," CEPR Discussion Papers 6441, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Erkki Koskela & Rune Stenbacka, 2001. "Equilibrium Unemployment with Credit and Labour Market Imperfections," CESifo Working Paper Series 419, CESifo Group Munich.
- Acocella, Nicola & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Hibbs Jr., Douglas A., 2008.
"Labor market regimes and the effects of monetary policy,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 134-156, March.
- Acocella, Nicola & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Hibbs Jr., Douglas A., 2004. "Labor market regimes and the effects of monetary policy," Working Papers in Economics 145, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 12 May 2006.
- Chouliarakis, George & Correa-López, Mónica, 2011. "Monetary institutions, imperfect competition and employment outcomes," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 131-148, August.
- Vincenzo Cuciniello, 2011.
"The Welfare Effect of Foreign Monetary Conservatism with Nonatomistic Wage Setters,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43(8), pages 1719-1734, December.
- Vincenzo Cuciniello, 2009. "The welfare effect of foreign monetary conservatism with non-atomistic wage setters," Working Papers 200908, Center for Fiscal Policy, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne.
- Vincenzo Cuciniello, 2011. "The welfare effect of foreign monetary conservatism with non-atomistic wage setters," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 810, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Blandine ZIMMER, 2005. "Coordination des négociations salariales en UEM : un rôle majeur pour la BCE," Working Papers of BETA 2005-09, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Helge Berger & Jakob Haan, 2002. "Are small countries too powerful within the ECB?," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 30(3), pages 263-282, September.
- Mongelli, Francesco Paolo & De Grauwe, Paul, 2005.
"Endogeneities of optimum currency areas: what brings countries sharing a single currency closer together?,"
Working Paper Series
468, European Central Bank.
- Paul de Grauwe & Francesco Paolo Mongelli, 2005. "Endogeneities of Optimum Currency Areas: What brings Countries Sharing a Single Currency Closer together?," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 29, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Markus Knell, 2002.
"Wage Formation in Open Economies and the Role of Monetary and Wage-Setting Institutions,"
63, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Knell, Markus, 2003. "Wage Formation in Open Economies and the Role of Monetary and Wage-Setting Institutions," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 124, Royal Economic Society.
- Clemente De Lucia, 2003. "Wage Setters, Central Bank Conservatism and Economic Performance," ISAE Working Papers 34, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Cuciniello Vincenzo, 2007. "Optimal monetary policy in a monetary union with non-atomistic wage setters," wp.comunite 0014, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Alho, Kari, 2002. "Stabilization Inside and Outside EMU," Discussion Papers 821, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2005. "Controllability and non-neutrality of economic policy: The Tinbergen’s approach in a strategic context," Macroeconomics 0504034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chou, Y.K., 2001. "The Impact of Central Bank Independence and Union Concentration on Macroeconomic Perfromance in the Presence of Aggregate Supply Shocks. Evidence from 10 OECD Countries (1971-85)," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 805, The University of Melbourne.
- Alex Cukierman & Alberto Dalmazzo, 2006.
"Fiscal-monetary policy interactions in the presence of unionized labor markets,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 13(4), pages 411-435, August.
- Cukierman, Alex & Dalmazzo, Alberto, 2005. "Fiscal-Monetary Policy Interactions in the Presence of Unionized Labour Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 5282, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2009. "National prices and wage setting in a currency union," Working Paper Series 1058, European Central Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral Bank Conservativeness; Monetary Union; Monopolistic Competition; Shocks; Stabilization; Stabilization Policy; Wage Bargaining;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:2745. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.