Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Gilbert, Richard J. & Newbery, David M., 1988. "Regulation Games," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt50s6h8c6, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Richard J. Gilbert and David M. Newbery., 1988. "Regulation Games," Economics Working Papers 8879, University of California at Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduardo Saavedra, "undated". "Opportunistic Behavior and Legal Disputes in the Chilean Electricity Sector," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv130, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Severin Boreinstein & Andrea Shepard, 1996.
"Dynamic Pricing in Retail Gasoline Markets,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 27(3), pages 429-451, Autumn.
- Borenstein, S. & Shepard, A., 1993. "Dynamic Pricing in Retail Gazoline Markets," Papers 93-22, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Severin Borenstein & Andrea Shepard, 1993. "Dynamic Pricing in Retail Gasoline Markets," NBER Working Papers 4489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Flacher, David & Jennequin, Hugues & Lorenzi, Jean-Hervé, 2006. "Innovation, Investment and Regulation: What are the Options for Regulation in the Near Future?," MPRA Paper 3573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont, 2004. "Management of Public Utilities in China," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 5(2), pages 185-210, November.
- Yin-Fang Zhang & David Parker & Colin Kirkpatrick, 2008.
"Electricity sector reform in developing countries: an econometric assessment of the effects of privatization, competition and regulation,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 159-178, April.
- Zhang, Yin-Fang & Kirkpatrick, Colin & Parker, David, 2002. "Electricity Sector Reform in Developing Countries: An Econometric Assessment of the Effects of Privatisation, Competition and Regulation," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30593, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Toru Hattori & Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M.G., 2002. "Relative Performance of UK and Japanese Electricity Distribution Systems 1985-1998: Lessons for Incentive Regulation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0212, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- J.A. den Hertog, 2010. "Review of economic theories of regulation," Working Papers 10-18, Utrecht School of Economics.
- repec:cam:camdae:1324 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giuliana Palumbo, 2000. "Decision Rules and Optimal Delegation of Information Acquisition," CSEF Working Papers 42, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
More about this item
KeywordsNash Equilibrium; Regulation; Regulatory Policy; Repeated Game; Utilities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .