The HIPC Initiative: True and False Promises
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johansson, Pernilla, 2008. "Debt Relief, Investment and Growth," Working Papers 2008:11, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- repec:bep:maccon:v:5:y:2005:i:1:p:1133-1133 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniela López, 2003. "Assessing Bolivia´s debt relief under the heavily, indebted poor countries initiative," Revista de Análisis del BCB, Banco Central de Bolivia, vol. 6(2-1), pages 89-138, December.
- Marin Ferry & Marc Raffinot, 2018. "Curse or Blessing? Has the impact of debt relief lived up to expectations? A review of the effects of the multilateral debt relief initiatives for low-income countries," Working Papers DT/2018/12, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Daniel Cohen & Pierre Jacquet & Helmut Reisen, 2007.
"Loans or Grants?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 143(4), pages 764-782, December.
- Cohen, Daniel & Jacquet, Pierre & Reisen, Helmut, 2007. "Loans or Grants," CEPR Discussion Papers 6024, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel Cohen & Helmut Reisen, 2007. "Loans o Grants?," Post-Print halshs-00754255, HAL.
- Daniel Cohen & Pierre Jacquet & Helmut Reisen, 2010. "Loans or Grants?," Working Papers id:3218, eSocialSciences.
- Cohen, Daniel & Jacquet, Pierre & Reisen, Helmut, 2007. "Loans or Grants?," WIDER Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:ces:ifosdt:v:54:y:2001:i:01:p:06-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- European Network on Debt and Development, 2001. "Debt Reduction for Poverty Eradication in the Least Developed Countries: Analysis and Recommendations on LDC Debt," WIDER Working Paper Series 110, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Andy Haldane, Bank of England & Mark Kruger, Bank of Canada, 2002.
"The Resolution of International Financial Crises: Private Finance and Public Funds,"
Bank of Canada Review,
Bank of Canada, vol. 2001(Winter), pages 3-13.
- Andy Haldane & Mark Kruger, 2001. "The Resolution of International Financial Crises: Private Finance and Public Funds," Staff Working Papers 01-20, Bank of Canada.
- Burnside, Craig & Fanizza, Domenico, 2001. "Hiccups for HIPCs?," WIDER Working Paper Series 099, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Cohen, Daniel & Portes, Richard, 2004. "Dealing with Destabilizing 'Market Discipline'," CEPR Discussion Papers 4280, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Miguel Messmacher & Mark Kruger, 2004. "Sovereign Debt Defaults and Financing Needs," IMF Working Papers 04/53, International Monetary Fund.
- HEPP, Ralf, 2010.
"CONSEQUENCES OF DEBT RELIEF INITIATIVES IN THE 1990s,"
Applied Econometrics and International Development,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(1).
- Ralf Hepp, 2005. "Consequences of Debt Relief Initiatives in the 1990s," International Finance 0510004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Nunnenkamp & Peter Wahl & Thomas Wollenzien, 2001. "Was bringt das Entschuldungsprogramm für hochverschuldete arme Länder?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 54(01), pages 03-14, March.
- Silvia Marchesi & Alessandro Missale, 2004. "What does motivate lending and aid to the HIPCs?," Development Working Papers 189, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Berthelemy, Jean-Claude, 2001. "HIPC Debt Relief and Policy Reform Incentives," WIDER Working Paper Series 105, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Johansson, Pernilla, 2010. "Debt Relief, Investment and Growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 1204-1216, September.
- Marc Raffinot, 2006. "Prêts ou dons. Commentaires," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 14(2), pages 159-165.
- Ralf Hepp, 2005. "Can Debt Relief Buy Growth?," International Finance 0510003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ralf Hepp, 2005. "Health Expenditures Under the HIPC Debt Initiative," International Finance 0510005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neumayer, Eric, 2002. "Is Good Governance Rewarded? A Cross-national Analysis of Debt Forgiveness," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 913-930, June.
- repec:bpj:bejmac:v:5:y:2005:i:1:p:1133-1133 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10905 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAid; Debt; HIPC;
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:2632. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.