Trust Vs Illusion: What is Driving Demonetization in Russia?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Marin, Dalia, 2000. "Trust vs Illusion: What is driving Demonetization in Russia?," Discussion Papers in Economics 73, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Byung-Yeon & Pirttila, Jukka, 2004.
"Money, barter, and inflation in Russia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 297-314, June.
- Kim, Byung-Yeon & Pirttilä, Jukka & Rautava, Jouko, 2001. "Money, barter and inflation in Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2001, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Byung-Yeon Kim & Jukka Pirttilä & Jouko Rautava, 2002. "Money, Barter and Inflation in Russia," Macroeconomics 0209009, EconWPA.
- Vasily Astrov & Korkut Boratav & Sandor Richter, 2002. "Monthly Report 05/2002," wiiw Monthly Reports 2002-05, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Leonid KOSALS, 2005. "Industrial Defense Enterprises in the Russian Transition to a Capitalist System: Institutional Restrictions on Development," The Journal of Comparative Economic Studies (JCES), The Japanese Society for Comparative Economic Studies (JSCES), vol. 1, pages 11-23, July.
More about this item
KeywordsImperfect Input And Capital Markets; The Virtual Economy; Trade Credit; Trust;
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- P30 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:2570. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .