Investment Dynamics in Markets with Endogenous Demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Vettas, Nikolaos, 2000. "Investment Dynamics in Markets with Endogenous Demand," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(2), pages 189-203, June.
- Vettas, Nikolaos, 1999. "Investment Dynamics in Markets with Endogenous Demand," Working Papers 99-05, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Vettas, N., 1996. "Investment Dynamics in Markets with Endogenous Demand," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 344.96, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
More about this item
Keywordsdiffusion paths; infant industries; Network Externalities; New products; Path Dependence;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1994. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.