Economic Policy and Reforms in Contemporary Italy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elisabetta BERTERO, 2006. "Does a change in the ownership of firms, from public to private, make a difference?," Departmental Working Papers 2006-03, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Fiorella Kostoris Padoa Schioppa, 2003. "Il Mercato e le Politiche Economiche in Italia," ISAE Working Papers 30, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal Adjustment; privatizations; reforms; Welfare State;
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1874. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .