The Political Economy of Inflation and Central Bank Independence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Manfred J.M. Neumann, 2003.
"The Political Economy of Inflation, Labour Market Distortions and Central Bank Independence,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(484), pages 43-64, January.
- Herrendorf, Berthold & Neumann, Manfred J.M., 1998. "The Political Economy of Inflation, Labour Market Distortions and Central Bank Independence," CEPR Discussion Papers 1969, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adriel Jost, 2018. "Cultural Differences in Monetary Policy Preferences," Working Papers 2018-02, Swiss National Bank.
- Gustavo Piga, 2005.
"On The Sources Of The Inflation Bias And Output Variability,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 52(4), pages 607-622, September.
- Gustavo Piga, 2005. "On the Sources of the Inflation Bias and Output Variability," CEIS Research Paper 66, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Debora Di Gioacchino & Sergio Ginebri & Laura Sabani, 2004. "Political support for anti-inflationary monetary policy," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(2), pages 187-200.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral Bank Independence; Inflation Bias; Median Voter; political uncertainty;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1787. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .