Economic Developments in the Balkan Countries and the Role of Greece: From Bilateral Relations to the Challenge of Integration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George Petrakos, 2001. "Fragmentation or Integration in the Balkans? Strategies of Development for the 21st Century," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 3-17.
- Lefteris Topaloglou & George Petrakos, 2006. "The New Economic Geography of the Northern Greek Border Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa06p456, European Regional Science Association.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & George Petrakos, 2000. "Regional Disparities in Greece and the Performance of Crete, Peloponnese and Thessaly," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0008, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- George Petrakos & Georgios Fotopoulos & Dimitris Kallioras, 2012.
"Peripherality and integration: industrial growth and decline in the Greek regions,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(2), pages 347-361, April.
- George Petrakos & Georgios Fotopoulos & Dimitris Kallioras, 2012. "Peripherality and Integration: Industrial Growth and Decline in the Greek Regions," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 30(2), pages 347-361, April.
- George Petrakos & Georgios Fotopoulos & Dimitrios Kallioras, 2006. "Peripherality and Integration: Industrial Growth and Decline in the Greek Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa06p133, European Regional Science Association.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis & Achilleas Tsamis, 2007. "Greece’s new Balkan Economic Relations: policy shifts but no structural change," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 01, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Development; Economic Integration; Migration; Regional Development Policy;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1620. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .