Trust and Search in Vietnam's Emerging Private Sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rose, Andrew K. & Svensson, Lars E. O., 1994.
"European exchange rate credibility before the fall,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 1185-1216, June.
- Andrew K. Rose & Lars E.O. Svensson, 1993. "European Exchange Rate Credibility Before the Fall," NBER Working Papers 4495, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rose, Andrew K & Svensson, Lars E O, 1993. "European Exchange Rate Credibility Before the Fall," CEPR Discussion Papers 852, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rose, A.K. & Svensson, L.E.O., 1993. "European Exchange Rate Credibility Before the Fall," Papers 542, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- de Jong, F, 1994.
"A Univariate Analysis of EMS Exchange Rates Using a Target Zone Model,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(1), pages 31-45, Jan.-Marc.
- De Jong , F., 1991. "A Univariate Analysis of EMS Exchange Rates Using a Target Zone Model," Papers 9155, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Dominquez, Kathryn M. & Kenen, Peter B., 1992.
"Intramarginal intervention in the EMS and the target-zone model of exchange-rate behavior,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1523-1532, December.
- Kathryn M. Dominguez & Peter B. Kenen, 1991. "Intramarginal Intervention in the EMS and the Target-Zone Model of Exchange-Rate Behavior," NBER Working Papers 3670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bertola, Giuseppe & Caballero, Ricardo J, 1992. "Target Zones and Realignments," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(3), pages 520-536, June.
- Weber, Axel A, 1994. "Foreign Exchange Intervention and International Policy Coordination: Comparing the G-3 and EMS Experience," CEPR Discussion Papers 1038, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bekaert, Geert & Gray, Stephen F., 1998.
"Target zones and exchange rates:: An empirical investigation,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 1-35, June.
- Geert Bekaert & Stephen F. Gray, 1996. "Target Zones and Exchange Rates: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 5445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Meese, Richard A. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1983. "Empirical exchange rate models of the seventies : Do they fit out of sample?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 3-24, February.
- Lars E. O. Svensson, 1992. "An Interpretation of Recent Research on Exchange Rate Target Zones," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 119-144, Fall.
- Dumas, Bernard, 1992. "Dynamic Equilibrium and the Real Exchange Rate in a Spatially Separated World," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 5(2), pages 153-180.
- Lindberg, Hans & Soderlind, Paul, 1994. " Intervention Policy and Mean Reversion in Exchange Rate Target Zones: The Swedish Case," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(4), pages 499-513.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luc Moers, 2000.
"Determinants of Enterprise Restructuring in Transition: Description of a Survey in Russian Industry,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 307-335.
- Luc Moers, 2000. "Determinants of Enterprise restructuring in Transition: Description of a Survey in Russian Industry," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-026/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bruce Benson, 1999. "To Arbitrate or To Litigate: That Is the Question," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 91-151, September.
- Jeffrey B. Miller & Stoyan Tenev, 2005. "State and Ownership Reforms in Transition Economics: China vs. the Orthodoxy," Working Papers 05-10, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Gow, Hamish R. & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2002. "Investment, and Contract Hold-Ups in Transition: Evidence from Hungary," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24853, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Simon Johnson & John McMillan & Christopher Woodruff, 1999. "Contract Enforcement in Transition," CESifo Working Paper Series 211, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsContracting; Search; Transition; Vietnam;
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.