The Innovation, Unemployment and Competitiveness Challenge in Germany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Engelhardt, Lutz, 2004. "Entrepreneurial business models in the German software industry: Companies, venture capital, and stock market based growth strategies on the Neuer Markt," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Institutions, States, Markets SP II 2004-04, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Catherine Matraves, 1997. "German Industrial Structure in Comparative Perspective (Only in German language!)," CIG Working Papers FS IV 97-10, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Engelhardt, Lutz, 2007. "Der Entry Standard der Frankfurter Wertpapierbörse als Nachfolger des Neuen Marktes: Zwei Versuche institutioneller Innovation in Deutschland," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Institutions, States, Markets SP II 2007-05, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- de Groot, H.L.F., 1998. "Macroeconomic Consequences of Outsourcing. An Analysis of Growth, Welfare and Product Variety," Discussion Paper 1998-43, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetitiveness; Germany; Innovation; Unemployment;
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .