Is government stabilizing ? assessing the contribution from expenditures, taxes and transfers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gale, David, 1976. "The linear exchange model," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 205-209, July.
- Artstein, Zvi, 1979. "A note on fatou's lemma in several dimensions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 277-282, December.
- Dierker, Hildegard, 1975. "Equilibria and core of large economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 155-169.
- Bonnisseau, J.M. & Joffre, A., 1994. "Equilibrium Manifold for Linear Exchange Economies," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 94.87, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Cheng, Hsueh-Cheng, 1979. "Linear economies are "gross substitute" systems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 110-117, February.
- Eaves, B. Curtis, 1976. "A finite algorithm for the linear exchange model," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 197-203, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpm:cepmap:9608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stéphane Adjemian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceprefr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .