International trade in differentiated products
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward C. Prescott & Michael Visscher, 1977. "Sequential Location among Firms with Foresight," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 8(2), pages 378-393, Autumn.
- Novshek, William & Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1978. "Cournot and Walras equilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 223-266, December.
- Franco Modigliani, 1958. "New Developments on the Oligopoly Front," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 215-215.
- Jaskold Gabszewicz, J. & Thisse, J. -F., 1979. "Price competition, quality and income disparities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 340-359, June.
- Aumann, Robert J., 1973. "Disadvantageous monopolies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Shitovitz, Benyamin, 1973. "Oligopoly in Markets with a Continuum of Traders," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(3), pages 467-501, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michaël Freudenberg & Deniz Ünal, 1995. "Régionalisation et échanges de biens intermédiaires," Working Papers 1995-11, CEPII research center.
- Eric A. Verhoogen, 2008.
"Trade, Quality Upgrading, and Wage Inequality in the Mexican Manufacturing Sector,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 123(2), pages 489-530.
- Verhoogen, Eric, 2007. "Trade, Quality Upgrading and Wage Inequality in the Mexican Manufacturing Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 2913, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Verhoogen, Eric A, 2007. "Trade, Quality Upgrading and Wage Inequality in the Mexican Manufacturing Sector," CEPR Discussion Papers 6385, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Greenaway, David & Torstensson, Johan, 2000.
"Economic Geography, Comparative Advantage and Trade within Industries: Evidence from the OECD,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 15, pages 260-280.
- David Greenaway & Johan Torstensson,, "undated". "Economic Geography, Comparative Advantage and Trade Within Industries: Evidence from the OECD," Discussion Papers 97/16, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Greenaway, David, 1998. "Economic Geography, Comparative Advantage and Trade Within Industries: Evidence from the OECD," CEPR Discussion Papers 1857, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Greenaway, David & Torstensson, Johan, 1997. "Economic Geography, Comparative Advantage and Trade within Industries: Evidence from the OECD," Working Paper Series 144, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Szczygielski, Krzysztof & Grabowski, Wojciech, 2012.
"Are unit export values correct measures of the exports’ quality?,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1189-1196.
- Wojciech Grabowski & Krzysztof Szczygielski, 2009. "Are Unit Export Values Correct Measures of the Exports' Quality?," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0393, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Iga Magda & Krzysztof Szczygielski, 2006. "Identifying Vertical Product Differentiation in Three Polish Manufacturing Industries: an Enterprise Survey," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0320, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Juliette Milgram Baleix & Ana I Moro-Egido, "undated".
"Trade types with developed and developing countries. What can we learn from Spanish data?,"
Working Papers on International Economics and Finance
- Juliette Milgram & Ana Moro-Egido, 2005. "Trade types with Developed and Developing Countries What can we learn from Spanish data?," ThE Papers 05/08, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2005:i:12:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Freudenberg & Harald Trabold, 1999. "Vertikale Produktdifferenzierung im Außenhandel: Theoretische Grundlagen und empirischer Befund," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 68(3), pages 356-385.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:8:y:2002:i:1:p:10-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lionel Fontagné & Michael Freudenberg & Guillaume Gaulier, 2006.
"A Systematic Decomposition of World Trade into Horizontal and Vertical IIT,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 142(3), pages 459-475, October.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michael Freudenberg & Guillaume Gaulier, 2006. "A Systematic Decomposition of World Trade into Horizontal and Vertical IIT," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00270504, HAL.
- BACCHIEGA, Emanuele, 2004. "Vertical differentiation, wage bargaining and intra-industry trade liberalization," CORE Discussion Papers 2004028, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Juliette Milgram Baleix & Ana I. Moro Egido, 2006.
"Do Endowments Matter for Vertical Intra-Industry Trade with Emergent Countries? Empirical Evidence for Spain,"
06/10, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- J. Milgram-Baleix & Ana I. Moro-Egido, 2006. "Do Endowments Matter for Vertical Intra-Industry Trade with Emergent Countries? Empirical Evidence for Spain," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2006/20, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Juliette Milgram-Baleix & Ana I. Moro-Egido, 2010.
"The Asymmetric Effect of Endowments on Vertical Intra-industrial Trade,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(5), pages 746-777, May.
- Ana I. Moro & Juliette Milgram, 2008. "The Asymmetric Effect of Endowments on Vertical Intra-Industrial Trade," Working Papers. Serie EC 2008-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Lorenzo Garbo, 2002. "International convergence in regulation: The case of measurable standards," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 8(1), pages 10-19, February.
- M. Choudhary & Paul Temple & Lei Zhao, 2013. "Taking the measure of things: the role of measurement in EU trade," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 40(1), pages 75-109, February.
- Imre Ferto & Attila Jambor, 2015. "Drivers of vertical intra-industry trade: the case of the Hungarian agri-food sector," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(1), pages 113-123, January.
- Alessandro Turrini, 2000. "High-quality bias in vertically differentiated oligopolies—a note on skills, trade, and welfare," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 71(2), pages 133-147, June.
- Sheldon, Ian M. & Roe, Brian E., 2008. "Vertical Differentiation and Credence Goods: Harmonized Labeling and Gains from International Integration," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6340, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Michael Storper & Yun-chung Chen & Fernando De Paolis, 2000. "The Effects of Globalization on the Location of Industries in the OECD and European Union," DRUID Working Papers 00-7, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Andaluz, Joaquin, 2000. "On protection and vertical product differentiation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 77-97, January.
- José J. Sempere Monerris & Rafael Moner Colonques & Amparo Urbano Salvador, 2010. "Trade liberalization in vertically related markets," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-09, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Constantatos, Christos & Perrakis, Stylianos, 1995. "Différenciation verticale et structure du marché," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 71(1), pages 71-98, mars.
- L. Lambertini, 2002. "the Specialization of Production and Labour Mobility Under Endogenous Differentiation," Working Papers 453, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Lionel Fontagné, 1994. "Concurrence imparfaite, interdépendance des préférences et politiques commerciales," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 45(3), pages 443-458.
- Frahan, Bruno Henry de & Tharakan, Joe, 1998. "Horizontal And Vertical Intra-Industry Trade In The Processed Food Sector," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20903, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvrp:463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .