Nested potentials and robust equilibria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Badri, Masood A. & Mortagy, Amr K. & Alsayed, Colonel Ali, 1998. "A multi-objective model for locating fire stations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 243-260, October.
- Alexandra Ribeiro & António Pais Antunes, 2002. "A GIS-based decision-support tool for public facility planning," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(4), pages 553-569, July.
- Alan Murray, 2010. "Advances in location modeling: GIS linkages and contributions," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 335-354, September.
- Ohlsson, Mattias & Peterson, Carsten & Soderberg, Bo, 2001. "An efficient mean field approach to the set covering problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(3), pages 583-595, September.
- Eiselt, H.A. & Marianov, Vladimir, 2009. "Gradual location set covering with service quality," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 121-130, June.
- H Beguin & I Thomas & D Vandenbussche, 1992.
"Weight variations within a set of demand points, and location - allocation issues: a case study of public libraries,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(12), pages 1769-1779, December.
- H Beguin & I Thomas & D Vandenbussche, 1992. "Weight Variations within a Set of Demand Points, and Location-Allocation Issues: A Case Study of Public Libraries," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 24(12), pages 1769-1779, December.
- repec:cor:louvrp:-747 is not listed on IDEAS
- ReVelle, C.S. & Eiselt, H.A. & Daskin, M.S., 2008. "A bibliography for some fundamental problem categories in discrete location science," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(3), pages 817-848, February.
- Daoqin Tong & Alan T. Murray, 2009. "Maximising coverage of spatial demand for service," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(1), pages 85-97, March.
- Grubesic, Tony H., 2008. "Zip codes and spatial analysis: Problems and prospects," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 129-149, June.
More about this item
Keywordsincomplete information; potential games; robustness; refinements;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2010-06-11 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-GTH-2010-06-11 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2010010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .