The taxation of savings in overlapping generations economies with unbacked risky assets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Julio Davila, 2009. "The taxation of savings in overlapping generations economies with unbacked risky assets," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09079, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Julio Davila, 2009. "The taxation of savings in overlapping generations economies with unbacked risky assets," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00441906, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00348923 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordstaxation of savings; overlapping generations; asset bubble;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2010-03-28 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2010-03-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PUB-2010-03-28 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2009078. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .