Efficiency gains and mergers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Giuseppe, DE FEO, 2008. "Efficiency gains and mergres," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008004, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mahelet G. Fikru & Sajal Lahiri, 2013. "Can a Merger Take Place among Symmetric Firms?," Studies in Microeconomics, , vol. 1(2), pages 155-162, December.
More about this item
Keywordsmergers; efficiency gains; Cournot oligopoly.;
All these keywords.
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2008-11-25 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2008-11-25 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MIC-2008-11-25 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2008005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alain GILLIS (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.