Macro surprises and short-term behaviour in bond futures
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Veredas, 2007. "Macro Surprises and short-term behavior in bond futures," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/136236, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- David Veredas, 2005. "Macro surprises and short-term behavior in bond futures," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/136194, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilson, John Douglas, 1991.
"Tax competition with interregional differences in factor endowments,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 423-451, November.
- Wilson, J.D., 1990. "Tax Competition With Interregional Differences In Factor Endowments," Working Papers 4, John Deutsch Institute for the Study of Economic Policy.
- Leite-Monteiro, Manuel, 1997.
"Redistributive policy with labour mobility across countries,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 229-244, August.
- LEITE MONTEIRO , Manuel, 1994. "Redistributive Policy with Labour Mobility across Countries," CORE Discussion Papers 1994070, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wilson, John Douglas, 1992. "Optimal Income Taxation and International Personal Mobility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 191-196, May.
- Epple, Dennis & Filimon, Radu & Romer, Thomas, 1984. "Equilibrium among local jurisdictions: toward an integrated treatment of voting and residential choice," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 281-308, August.
- Hindriks, Jean, 2001.
" Mobility and Redistributive Politics,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 3(1), pages 95-120.
- Hindriks, J., 1999. "Mobility and Redistributive Politics," Discussion Papers 9915, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- HINDRIKS, Jean, 2001. "Mobility and redistributive politics," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1536, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Zenou, Yves, 1999. "Harris-Todaro models with a land market," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 317-339, May.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:8:y:2002:i:2:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- David E. Wildasin, 1994. "Income Redistribution and Migration," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(3), pages 637-656, August.
- Weymark, John A, 1987. "Comparative Static Properties of Optimal Nonlinear Income Taxes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 1165-1185, September.
- Flatters, Frank & Henderson, Vernon & Mieszkowski, Peter, 1974. "Public goods, efficiency, and regional fiscal equalization," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 99-112, May.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Pestieau, Pierre, 1998.
"Social insurance, majority voting and labor mobility,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 397-420, June.
- CREMER, Helmuth & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 1998. "Social insurance, majority voting and labor mobility," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1328, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jan K. Brueckner, 1999. "Welfare Reform and the Race to the Bottom: Theory and Evidence," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 505-525, January.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1982. "Self-selection and Pareto efficient taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 213-240, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liebermann, Joelle, 2011. "The Impact of Macroeconomic News on Bond Yields: (In)Stabilities over Time and Relative Importance," Research Technical Papers 7/RT/11, Central Bank of Ireland.
More about this item
KeywordsUS bonds; PDL model; business cycle; macro announcements;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2002037. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.