Aspects of Statistical Analysis in DEA-Type Frontier Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Simar,Â L., 1996. "Aspects of statistical analysis in DEA-type frontier models," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1226, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leopold Simar & Paul Wilson, 2000.
"A general methodology for bootstrapping in non-parametric frontier models,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(6), pages 779-802.
- Simar, L. & Wilson, P.W., 1998. "A General Methodology for Bootstrapping in Nonparametric Frontier Models," Papers 9811, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- W. Alexander & Alfred Haug & Mohammad Jaforullah, 2010.
"A two-stage double-bootstrap data envelopment analysis of efficiency differences of New Zealand secondary schools,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 99-110, October.
- W Robert J Alexander & Alfred A. Haug & Mohammad Jaforullah, 2007. "A two-stage double-bootstrap data envelopment analysis of efficiency differences of New Zealand secondary schools," Working Papers 0714, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2007.
- Léopold Simar & Paul W. Wilson, 2015. "Statistical Approaches for Non-parametric Frontier Models: A Guided Tour," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 83(1), pages 77-110, April.
- Jesús T. Pastor & JosÉ L. Ruiz & Inmaculada Sirvent, 2002. "A Statistical Test for Nested Radial Dea Models," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 50(4), pages 728-735, August.
- Bielecki, Andre & Albers, Sönke, 2012. "Eine Analyse der Forschungseffizienz deutscher betriebswirtschaftlicher Fachbereiche basierend auf den Daten des Centrums für Hochschulentwicklung (CHE)," EconStor Preprints 57429, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Dieter Gstach, 1996. "A new approach to stochastic frontier estimation: DEA+," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp039, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Manevska-Tasevska, Gordana & Hansson, Helena, 2010. "Influence of rural development policy targets on farm efficiency: An efficiency study of labour intensive grape growing family farms," IAMO Forum 2010: Institutions in Transition – Challenges for New Modes of Governance 52696, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Alois Kneip & Léopold Simar & Paul Wilson, 2011. "A Computationally Efficient, Consistent Bootstrap for Inference with Non-parametric DEA Estimators," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 483-515, November.
- Kjoeserud,G.G. & Kvamme,O.J. & Kittelsen,S.A.C., 2001.
"Errors in survey based quality evaluation variables in efficiency models of primary care physicians,"
24/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Kittelsen, Sverre A.C. & Kjæserud, Guri Galtung & Kvamme, Odd Jarle, 2009. "Errors in Survey Based Quality Evaluation Variables in Efficiency Models of Primary Care Physicians," HERO Online Working Paper Series 2001:12, University of Oslo, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Fare, Rolf & Jaenicke, Edward & Lichtenberg, Erik, 1998. "Using dominance in forming bounds on DEA models: The case of experimental agricultural data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 189-203, July.
- Evangelia Desli & Subhash C. Ray, 2004.
"A Bootstrap-Regression Procedure to Capture Unit Specific Effects In Data Envelopment Analysis,"
Indian Economic Review,
Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 39(1), pages 89-110, January.
- Evangelia Desli & Subhash Ray, 2004. "A Bootstrap-Regression Procedure to Capture Unit Specific Effects in Data Envelopment Analysis," Working papers 2004-15, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Kneip, Alois & Simar, Léopold & Wilson, Paul W., 2008.
"Asymptotics And Consistent Bootstraps For Dea Estimators In Nonparametric Frontier Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(06), pages 1663-1697, December.
- Kneip, Alois & Simar, Léopold & Wilson, Paul W., 2006. "Asymptotics and Consistent Bootstraps for DEA Estimators in Non-parametric Frontier Models," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers 12/2006, University of Bonn, Bonn Graduate School of Economics (BGSE).
- repec:spr:annopr:v:269:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-017-2552-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Bielecki, Andre & Albers, Sönke & Mantrala, Murali, 2012. "Salesperson Efficiency Benchmarking Using Sales Response Data: Who is Working Hard and Working Smart?," EconStor Preprints 57427, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Ali Bahari & Ali Emrouznejad, 2014. "Influential DMUs and outlier detection in data envelopment analysis with an application to health care," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 223(1), pages 95-108, December.
- Léopold Simar & Paul Wilson, 2011. "Inference by the m out of n bootstrap in nonparametric frontier models," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 33-53, August.
- Hall, Peter & Park, Byeong U. & Stern, Steven E., 1998. "On Polynomial Estimators of Frontiers and Boundaries," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 71-98, July.
- Subodh Kumar & R. Robert Russell, 2002. "Technological Change, Technological Catch-up, and Capital Deepening: Relative Contributions to Growth and Convergence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(3), pages 527-548, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:1995061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.