A bootstrap test for positive definiteness of income effect matrices
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Härdle, Wolfgang & Hart, Jeffrey D., 1992. "A Bootstrap Test for Positive Definiteness of Income Effect Matrices," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(02), pages 276-292, June.
- HÄRDLE, Wolfgang & HART, Jeffrey D., 1992. "A bootstrap test for positive definiteness of income effect matrices," CORE Discussion Papers RP 999, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joachim Freyberger & Joel L. Horowitz, 2013. "Identification and shape restrictions in nonparametric instrumental variables estimation," CeMMAP working papers CWP31/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Hardle, W. & Park, B. U., 1995.
"Testing increasing dispersion,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 641-653, June.
- B.U.PARK & Wolfgang HAERDLE, "undated". "Testing increasing dispersion," Statistic und Oekonometrie 9314, Humboldt Universitaet Berlin.
- HÄRDLE, Wolfgang & PARK, Byeong, 1992. "Testing increasing dispersion," CORE Discussion Papers 1992024, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wolfgang HÄRDLE & Byeong PARK, 1994. "Testing increasing dispersion," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1994,2, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Koebel, Bertrand M. & Falk, Martin & Laisney, François, 2000. "Imposing and testing curvature conditions on a Box-Cox function," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-70, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Freyberger, Joachim & Horowitz, Joel L., 2015. "Identification and shape restrictions in nonparametric instrumental variables estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 41-53.
- Joel L. Horowitz, 1996. "Bootstrap Methods in Econometrics: Theory and Numerical Performance," Econometrics 9602009, EconWPA, revised 05 Mar 1996.
- Manisha Chakrabarty & Anke Schmalenbach, 2002.
"The Representative Agent Hypothesis: An Empirical Test,"
Bonn Econ Discussion Papers
bgse26_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Schmalenbach, Anke & Manisha Chakrabarty, 2003. "The Representative Agent Hypothesis: An Empirical Test," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 185, Royal Economic Society.
- Werner Hildenbrand & Alois Kneip, 2002. "Aggregation under structural stability: the change in consumption of a heterogeneous population," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse4_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:1990053. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .