Semi-conjugate prior densities in multivariate t regression models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Osiewalski, J. & Stee & , M.F.J., 1990. "Semi-Conjugate Prior Densities In Multivariate T Regression Models," Papers 9007, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M.F.J., 1990. "Semi-conjugate prior densities in multivariate t regression models," Discussion Paper 1990-7, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vos, A.F. & Vries, J.J., 1990. "The likelihood function of a generalized gravity model : handling the implicit singularity of a nonlinear transformation," Serie Research Memoranda 0023, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:1990018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .