A note on the asymptotic relative efficiency of M.L.E. in a linear model wih gamma disturbances
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Deprins, D. & Simar, L., 1985. "A note on the asymptotic relative efficiency of M.L.E. in a linear model with Gamma disturbances," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 383-386, March.
- DEPRINS, Dominique & SIMAR, Léopold, 1985. "A note on the asymptotic relative efficiency of M.L.E. in a linear model with gamma disturbances," CORE Discussion Papers RP 625, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronning, Gerd, 1989. "Linear and nonlinear dirichlet share equations models," Discussion Papers, Series II 80, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Florens, Jean-Pierre & Simar, Leopold, 2005. "Parametric approximations of nonparametric frontiers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 91-116, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:1984023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.