DESCENTRALIZACIÓN FISCAL Y LAS VARIABLES DE ESTABILIDAD: Contraste empírico desde la estadística no paramétrica
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Denis Maillat, 1998. "Innovative milieux and new generations of regional policies," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 1-16, January.
- William Orlando Prieto Bustos, 2010. "Desarrollo local en Isla Grande: un modelo probabilístico para la pobreza," REVISTA SEMESTRE ECONÓMICO, UNIVERSIDAD DE MEDELLÍN, September.
- William Prieto & Johana Acosta, 2007. "Desarrollo local en las Islas del Rosario," REVISTA PANORAMA ECONÓMICO 006203, UNIVERSIDAD DE CARTAGENA.
More about this item
KeywordsDescentralización Fiscal; Estabilidad Macroeconómica; Métodos no Paramétricos;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-19 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000444:010350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.