Why the " Miracle of Compound Interest" leads to financial crises?
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsIncreasing returns; compound rate of interest;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2011-03-12 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-03-12 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-03-12 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000418:008010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .