Las verdades etnográficas, factuales y poéticas: el caso de San Pedro, Valle, Colombia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Magnac, Th, 1991. "Segmented or Competitive Labor Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(1), pages 165-187, January.
- Dickens, William T & Lang, Kevin, 1985. "A Test of Dual Labor Market Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 792-805, September.
- Gracia Orlando & Gustavo Hernández & Juan Mauricio Ramirez, 2001. "Diferenciales salariales y mercados laborales en la industria colombiana," REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE, September.
- Pedro S. Amaral & Erwan Quintin, 2003.
"The Implications of Capital-Skill Complementarity in Economies with Large Informal Sectors,"
- Pedro Amaral & Erwan Quintin, 2004. "The implications of capital-skill complementarity in economies with large informal sectors," Center for Latin America Working Papers 0404, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Cain, Glen G, 1976. "The Challenge of Segmented Labor Market Theories to Orthodox Theory: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 1215-1257, December.
- William T. Dickens & Kevin Lang, 1985. "Testing Dual Labor Market Theory: A Reconsideration of the Evidence," NBER Working Papers 1670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsEtnograficas; poeticas; san pedro; valle;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000149:003959. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .