Estimating Dynamic Models with Aggregate Shocks And an Application to Mortgage Default in Colombia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Salvador Navarro & Juan Esteban Carranza, 2010. "Estimating dynamic models with aggregate shocks and an application to mortgage default in Colombia," 2010 Meeting Papers 1222, Society for Economic Dynamics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gustavo Adolfo HERNANDEZ DIAZ & Gabriel PIRAQUIVE GALEANO, 2014. "EvoluciÃ³n de los precios de la vivienda en Colombia," Archivos de EconomÃa 011208, Departamento Nacional de PlaneaciÃ³n.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic discrete probit; Mortgage;
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DGE-2010-07-03 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ECM-2010-07-03 (Econometrics)
- NEP-URE-2010-07-03 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000130:007140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Coordinador ICESI (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.