Evaluación del funcionamiento operativo e institucional de las Defensorías de Familia y los Centros Zonales : Recomendaciones y modelo de optimización para centros zonales y defensorías de familia
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsEvaluaciÃ³n de Programas; DefensorÃas de Familia; Centros Zonales; EvaluaciÃ³n Institucional; EvaluaciÃ³n Operativa; Modelo de OptimizaciÃ³n; Instituto Colombiano de Bienestar Familiar; ICBF; Colombia;
All these keywords.
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- D04 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Policy: Formulation; Implementation; Evaluation
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ORE-2020-10-19 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000124:018441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Patricia Monroy (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.