Equity and effciency costs of raising tax revenue in Colombia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard M. bird, 2003. "Taxation in Latin America: Reflections on Sustainability and the Balance between Equity and Efficiency," International Tax Program Papers 0306, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Roy Bahl & Sally Wallace, 2007.
"From Income Tax to Consumption Tax?. The Case of Jamaica,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 63(3), pages 396-414, September.
- Roy Bahl & Sally Wallace, 2007. "From Income Tax to Consumption Tax? The Case of Jamaica," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0712, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
More about this item
KeywordsImpuestos; Modelos de Equilibrio General Aplicado;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000124:002583. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .