Colombia and Venezuela after de Uruguay round: trade policy reforms and institucional adjustments (2001)
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsComunidad Andina de Naciones; Organización Mundial del Comercio; Política Comercial; Subsidios; Salvaguardias; Barreras Comerciales; Incentivos a las Exportaciones; Integración Económica; Importaciones; Balanza Comercial; Sistema Andino de Franjas de Precios; Exportaciones; Industria Automotriz;
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- F62 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Macroeconomic Impacts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000124:002134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.