Lo local vs. lo global. ¿O la soberanía compartida?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ramírez Gómez, Mauricio Andrés, 2004. "Lo local vs. lo global ¿O la soberanía compartida?," Observatorio de la Economía Latinoamericana, Servicios Académicos Intercontinentales SL, issue 28, July.
- Mauricio Andrés Ramírez Gómez, 2007. "Lo Local Vs. Lo Global, ¿O La Soberanía Compartida?," Observatorio Iberoamericano del Desarrollo Local y la Economía Social, Servicios Académicos Intercontinentales SL, issue 2, Dicember.
More about this item
KeywordsSoberanía compartida; local Global; mercados globales; economía criminal; Plan Colombia.;
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F52 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - National Security; Economic Nationalism
- F54 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Colonialism; Imperialism; Postcolonialism
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000122:010640. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Centro de Investigaciones Económicas y Financieras (CIEF)). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.