Concentración y Estabilidad Financiera: el Caso del Sistema Bancario Colombiano
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Miguel Ángel Morales Mosquera, 2011. "Concentración y estabilidad financiero: el caso del sistema bancario colombiano," Temas de Estabilidad Financiera 058, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
References listed on IDEAS
- Panzar, John C & Rosse, James N, 1987. "Testing for "Monopoly" Equilibrium," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 443-456, June.
- S. Mishkin, Frederic, 1999.
"Financial consolidation: Dangers and opportunities,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(2-4), pages 675-691, February.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1999. "Financial Consolidation: Dangers and Opportunities," NBER Working Papers 6655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nobuo Inaba & Takashi Kozu & Toshitaka Sekine & Takashi Nagahata, 2005. "Non-performing loans and the real economy: Japan’s experience," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.),Investigating the relationship between the financial and real economy, volume 22, pages 106-27, Bank for International Settlements.
- Amel, Dean & Barnes, Colleen & Panetta, Fabio & Salleo, Carmelo, 2004.
"Consolidation and efficiency in the financial sector: A review of the international evidence,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 2493-2519, October.
- Dean Amel & Colleen Barnes & Fabio Panetta & Carmelo Salleo, 2002. "Consolidation and efficiency in the financial sector: a review of the international evidence," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 464, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Dean F. Amel & Colleen Barnes & Fabio Panetta & Carmelo Salleo, 2002. "Consolidation and efficiency in the financial sector: a review of the international evidence," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-47, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dean F. Amel & Colleen Barnes & Fabio Panetta & Carmelo Salleo, 2003. "Consolidation and Efficiency in the Financial Sector: A Review of the International Evidence," CEIS Research Paper 20, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Christian Bustamante, 2011.
"Política monetaria contracíclica y encaje bancario,"
Borradores de Economia
646, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Christian Bustamante, 2011. "Política monetaria contracíclica y encaje bancario," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 008202, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Caminal, Ramon & Matutes, Carmen, 2002. "Market power and banking failures," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(9), pages 1341-1361, November.
- Giovanni S. F. Bruno, 2005.
"Estimation and inference in dynamic unbalanced panel-data models with a small number of individuals,"
Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 5(4), pages 473-500, December.
- Giovanni S.F. Bruno, 2005. "Estimation and inference in dynamic unbalanced panel data models with a small number of individuals," KITeS Working Papers 165, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jun 2005.
- Adolfo Barajas & Natalia Salazar & Roberto Steiner, 1999. "Foreign Investment in Colombia’s Financial Sector," IMF Working Papers 99/150, International Monetary Fund.
- Gabriel Jimenez & Jose A. Lopez & Jesus Saurina, 2007. "How does competition impact bank risk-taking?," Working Paper Series 2007-23, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 2007.
- Barajas, Adolfo & Steiner, Roberto & Salazar, Natalia, 2000. "The impact of liberalization and foreign investment in Colombia's financial sector," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 157-196, October.
- Kiviet, Jan F., 1995.
"On bias, inconsistency, and efficiency of various estimators in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 53-78, July.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "LSDVC: RATS procedure to estimate a dynamic FE model with correction for bias," Statistical Software Components RTS00111, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Dairo Estrada, 2005.
"Efectos De Las Fusiones Sobre El Mercado Financiero Colombiano,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
002424, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Dairo Estrada, 2005. "Efectos de las fusiones sobre el mercado financiero colombiano," Borradores de Economia 329, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- John H. Boyd & Gianni De Nicoló, 2005. "The Theory of Bank Risk Taking and Competition Revisited," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 60(3), pages 1329-1343, June.
- Allen N. Berger & Asli Demirgüč-Kunt & Joseph G. Haubrich & Ross Levine, 2004. "Introduction: Bank concentration and competition: an evolution in the making," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 433-451.
- Berger, Allen N, et al, 2004. "Bank Concentration and Competition: An Evolution in the Making," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 36(3), pages 433-451, June.
- Chang, E.J. & Guerra, S.M. & Lima, E.J.A. & Tabak, B.M., 2008.
"The stability-concentration relationship in the Brazilian banking system,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 388-397, October.
- Benjamin Miranda Tabak & Solange Maria Guerra & Eduardo José Araújo Lima & Eui Jung Chang, 2007. "The Stability-Concentration Relationship in the Brazilian Banking System," Working Papers Series 145, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- O. Aspachs & C. Goodhart & M. Segoviano & D. Tsomocos & L. Zicchino, 2006. "Searching for a Metric for Financial Stability," OFRC Working Papers Series 2006fe09, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Miguel Morales & Dairo Estrada, 2010. "A financial stability index for Colombia," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 555-581, October.
- Joseph G. Haubrich & special issue, 2004. "Bank concentration and competition: an evolution in the making; a conference sponsored by the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, May 21-23, 2003," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Jun.
- Kevin C. Murdock & Thomas F. Hellmann & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2000. "Liberalization, Moral Hazard in Banking, and Prudential Regulation: Are Capital Requirements Enough?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 147-165, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEstabilidad Financiera; Concentración; Competencia;
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000089:009250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Universidad De Los Andes-Cede). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.