Eudaimonia and the Economics of Happiness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicolás Cuervo & Samuel Jaramillo, 2009. "Dos décadas de política de vivienda en Bogotá apostando por el mercado," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 006651, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Leonardo Villar & Pilar Esguerra, 2005. "El Comercio Exterior Colombiano En El Siglo Xx," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002468, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
More about this item
KeywordsHappiness; hedonism; life-satisfaction approaches; Aristotle; Seneca; aim and scope of Economics.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2011-06-04 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HPE-2011-06-04 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-NEU-2011-06-04 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000089:008730. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Universidad De Los Andes-Cede). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .