Competencia en un contexto de consolidación financiera: una aplicación al caso colombiano
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Naritomi, Joana & Soares, Rodrigo R. & Assunção, Juliano J., 2012.
"Institutional Development and Colonial Heritage within Brazil,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 72(02), pages 393-422, June.
- Joana Narotomi & Rodrigo Soares & Juliano J. Assunção, 2009. "Institutional Development and Colonial Heritage within Brazil," Textos para discussão 561, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Naritomi, Joana & Soares, Rodrigo R. & Assunção, Juliano J., 2009. "Institutional Development and Colonial Heritage within Brazil," IZA Discussion Papers 4276, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsconcentración; integración; consolidación; contestabilidad; competencia;
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000089:005109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Universidad De Los Andes-Cede). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .