Does Competition for the Field Improve Cost Efficiency? Evidence from the London Bus Tendering Model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julie Brux & Claudine Desrieux, 2014. "To allot or not to allot public services? An incomplete contract approach," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 455-476, June.
- Filippini, M. & Koller, M. & Masiero, G., 2015.
"Competitive tendering versus performance-based negotiation in Swiss public transport,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 158-168.
- Massimo Filippini & Martin Koller & Giuliano Masiero, 2015. "Competitive tendering versus performance-based negotiation in Swiss public transport," IdEP Economic Papers 1504, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
More about this item
Keywordspublic services; transportation; franchise bidding; public-private partnerships; winner’s curse; auctions;
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- K00 - Law and Economics - - General - - - General (including Data Sources and Description)
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-01-14 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-LAW-2007-01-14 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2007-01-14 (Public Economics)
- NEP-URE-2007-01-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cni:wpaper:2006-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabian Kirsch). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cntubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.