Congestion Pricing vs. Slot Constraints to Airport Networks
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsSlots; uncertainty; monopolistic airports; regulation;
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-NET-2007-01-14 (Network Economics)
- NEP-REG-2007-01-14 (Regulation)
- NEP-URE-2007-01-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cni:wpaper:2006-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabian Kirsch). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cntubde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .